I Need Help So Bad

past me

Joined Dec 14, 2009
I was enrolled to to my cable licence to install alarms video survalience then they told me i had to do this before i can start i have no idea if some one can help me out so i can get back into the workforce alarms have nothing to do with this we doing nothing over 35v on phone lines please guys with great wisdom

Attachments

past me

Joined Dec 14, 2009
i am srry didnt mean it in that way have been reading for 4 days on this information its just the diagrams and caculations i am having trouble with and the formula with resistors and sruff

CDRIVE

Joined Jul 1, 2008
Just a note here... The first part of this test has a question (m) that is worded... I quote:

"A Capacitor allows ______________ to flow through it."

The answer they're looking for is "AC" but the statement is misleading because the only current that flows "through" a capacitor is leakage.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Also what do they mean by this statement
An inductor will allow only_____(18)_____ through? It is not a very good question

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Also what do they mean by this statement
An inductor will allow only_____(18)_____ through? It is not a very good question
Well "through" would indicate current, and inductors pass DC current and block AC current (in the simplest sense) so the answer would be;
An inductor will allow only DC CURRENT through?

A question like that is not going to be asking anything too high-brow.