I need an Amp

Mans

Joined Oct 1, 2012
Hello after six months absence :)

I need a real 300~ 400 W car amplifier circuit with 12 V supply that works certainly (has been tested ), It must feeds two 300 W speakers. Is there any such circuit ?

Thank you

Shagas

Joined May 13, 2013
feeding two 300 W speakers means 600 watts.
Why don't you google '300-400' watt car amplifier and see what you get , then link that here and ask for feedback on the amps instead of asking the people here to google it for you because that is really what you are asking

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
I don't know why (unless you are an OCD audiophile) anyone would actually make a high wattage amplifier these days.. Run to your local electronics store and just buy one.
They are cheap...

But as said above simply google "amplifier schematic" and have fun.. There are TONS.

Mans

Joined Oct 1, 2012
I don't know why (unless you are an OCD audiophile) anyone would actually make a high wattage amplifier these days.. Run to your local electronics store and just buy one.
They are cheap...

But as said above simply google "amplifier schematic" and have fun.. There are TONS.
Making an electronic circuit is more pleasant than buying it. Also , I thought may asking here is simpler than searching Google.

bountyhunter

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Hello after six months absence :)

I need a real 300~ 400 W car amplifier circuit with 12 V supply that works certainly (has been tested ), It must feeds two 300 W speakers. Is there any such circuit ?

Thank you
Yes. Buy one from any car stereo shop for a price that's probably 1/4 what it would cost to build. The unit not only needs a well designed audio power amp (with all the soft start and protection circuits) but a high current switching power supply to boost the 12V up to about +/- 80V. I used to design these things, and even I wouldn't try to build one.