I need a guidance as well as help to improve my knowledge..

guru200773

Joined Apr 26, 2010
hello friends.. This is guru a new boy to electronics... I need to develop my knowledge (both theory and practical) in analog as well as digital systems.... So pls suggest me some free Ebooks and post some projects in digital and analog to make a strong basic pls pls help me i will be gratful to u..

Thanking you

guru200773

Joined Apr 26, 2010
my aim is to become a very good electronics engineer and a good troubleshooter
in Communication systems.. But in my college teaching is very poor.... so that i am asking ur help pls help dude..... thanking u

guru200773

Joined Apr 26, 2010

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
....ok... You may want to download LTSpice. It is a FREE circuit simulation software that will allow you to learn digital and analog electronics without having to actually blow stuff up. Also, parts that are out of your price range can be simulated for free. It is a very good learning tool.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
hello friends.. This is guru a new boy to electronics... I need to develop my knowledge (both theory and practical) in analog as well as digital systems.... So pls suggest me some free Ebooks and post some projects in digital and analog to make a strong basic pls pls help me i will be gratful to u..

Thanking you
Be sure to take a look at the AAC ebook. Go to www.allaboutcircuits.com for access.

hgmjr

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The X in 1 projects kits (pick a number for X) are very good teaching tools.

The experiments area is the AAC book is also good. Where I can I reuse parts a lot, but it can still be expensive. It teaches the basics of layout and troubleshooting, and as you advance you can try ideas you come out with.

Look for amateur radio clubs in your area (HAMs). They are in the know where resources are and are hands on electronics kinds of guys. You will get your chance to trouble shoot a lot of different things if that is your interest, plus it is a chance to do major public service. Whenever there is a disaster Hams are often the only links to the outside world.

Find the local electronics outlets in your area, see what your college will let you have in the way of resistors and capacitors. Mail order is good, but it can be frustrating. You need to look for local mail order vendors since parts will get there much quicker.