I have schematic diagram, PICkit2 and pic16f676

kazi2207

Joined Dec 19, 2012
I have schematic diagram for battery charge controller, PICkit2 and pic16f676

I don't know how to create hex code for pic16f676, any body there to help me?

Please help to write program and convert to hex

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Why don't you try the help file in MPLAB.

If you have everything then you need to learn how to write the code using the microchip software.
The help function is very good.

{ ed }
I believe you got a diagram that has that PIC as the charge control. And are u thinking that anyone can write the code for tht.

Sorry, it won't happen here. But if you start to learn then we will help to improve ur coding.

Last edited:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
I have schematic diagram for battery charge controller, PICkit2 and pic16f676

I don't know how to create hex code for pic16f676, any body there to help me?

Please help to write program and convert to hex
That is your job. We are happy to give advice but we are not going to do your work for you.

Besides you stated some pathetic design requirements. There are all types of batteries in all kinds of voltages and capacity. You mentioned none of these.

Battery charging is not a trivial subject. You can learn more at the Battery University. But before you start you first need to define your requirements.

Last edited:

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
Where did you get the schematic for the controller? You should be able to download or purchase the downloadable code from the same site.

The thing about microcontroller programming is that a schematic can essentially be used for many different tasks depending on the code running on the controller.

The code is the heart of the project, and if you don't have that, trying to guess it would result in something different. If you do know how to program C, try Sourceboost C, Mikro C, or Hi-Tech C and write code if you know the algorithm for the battery chemistry you are working with.

If you don't know how to program in C, you'll have a bit to learn before you can tackle a project of this scale. Usually start with blinking an LED (The "Hello World" of uC programming), then blinking an LED with a button input, and working up from there.