I have op amp, RLC, Resistor network, 8 questions, please help me :(

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
Presumably the required answer is the steady-state value once all transient behavior had ceased.
In that situation visualize or redraw the circuit as one in which all inductors are treated as a short circuit and all capacitors as an open circuit.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
How can i solve this? Can you tell? Please :(
Again, you need to show YOUR effort to solve YOUR problems. You've seen this stuff presented in your text, you've seen this stuff presented in class, you've seen examples worked in your book, you've seen examples worked in class. Why do you think that seeing someone else work one more problem is going to help you when YOU have to do it on the test? YOU need to struggle and fight with this stuff while WE point out where YOUR work is going astray.

Mechanicalengineerr

Joined May 15, 2015
Again, you need to show YOUR effort to solve YOUR problems. You've seen this stuff presented in your text, you've seen this stuff presented in class, you've seen examples worked in your book, you've seen examples worked in class. Why do you think that seeing someone else work one more problem is going to help you when YOU have to do it on the test? YOU need to struggle and fight with this stuff while WE point out where YOUR work is going astray.
I didnt ask you. Why are you talking still? If you dont want help me, dont write me. I think you know nothing. Dont worry, some good people helped me. They are not like you.

joeyd999

Joined Jun 6, 2011
I didnt ask you. Why are you talking still? If you dont want help me, dont write me. I think you know nothing. Dont worry, some good people helped me. They are not like you.
Dude...

With that attitude, *no* one is going to help you here. WBahn is one of the finest "educators" we have on this site. He would have patiently, and tirelessly, helped you through these problems. You are not helping yourself in any way whatsoever. Straighten up and listen to him. He's been to this rodeo countless times, and he's got good advice to share -- for free.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Incredible! I don't think I have seen behavior this rude on this site. I am likely wasting my time in responding in the rare hope that @MechanicalEngineer might realize the effect his behavior is having. I saw hints of attitude early on, and decided personallybthis one is not deserving of any help. S/He likely doesn't care.

Have you read the rules for posting in this forum?
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/t...ng-questions-in-the-homework-help-forum.3002/
This is the Homework Help forum, not the Homework Done for You forum.

Dude, you act like that, you are damn lucky anyone has tried to help. You dissed one of the premier members, and you could see that help dry up. I'm done...