I have GPS, SONAR and two BLDC motors connected. I have to send data to my PC. I have radio-link. How can I send this data?

umerrai1

Joined Mar 29, 2021
So that is why he is changing every day. I am the only electronics worker here so need every time some help. I am good in circuit designing but my codding is a lot weaker. I am trying to get over it.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi umer,
One hard lesson lesson I learned many years ago, is never accept the responsibility for a project or product development/design , when the client/boss does not give you a written specification.

You have done well so far in producing this project, but if you do not stop adding/changing the specification, you are going to fail, which would be sad.

E

umerrai1

Joined Mar 29, 2021
It's all because of your support Sir. Okay, Sir you already told me about this situation. Next time I will be very careful about it. I know I have to face a lot of problems while changing program every time. But the problem is that I cannot say anything to my boss.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
When data logging you must consider how you are going use and analyse the raw data.

For example,
tagging every Depth data message with the Date and Time is not necessary.

To know the position where the depth data was recorded is important.

You are using a GPS device which sends out a $GPS position message every precise 1 second.
So you have a very accurate timing signal for the position, the $GPS string is recorded to the SD card.
The 10 or so Depth messages that are recorded to SD must have been logged during that 1 second GPS period. It does not make any sense to tag them with a Date.Time to mSeconds.

Also if you record the GPS position message and Depths to the same datafile, it makes sense when you start to plot and analyse the logged data.

E

umerrai1

Joined Mar 29, 2021
Sir, I really appreciate the efforts you are doing for me. But I have to change everything according to Boss orders. Can I ask you some personal question?

Yaakov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
hi,
When data logging you must consider how you are going use and analyse the raw data.

For example,
tagging every Depth data message with the Date and Time is not necessary.

To know the position where the depth data was recorded is important.

You are using a GPS device which sends out a $GPS position message every precise 1 second.
So you have a very accurate timing signal for the position, the $GPS string is recorded to the SD card.
The 10 or so Depth messages that are recorded to SD must have been logged during that 1 second GPS period. It does not make any sense to tag them with a Date.Time to mSeconds.

Also if you record the GPS position message and Depths to the same datafile, it makes sense when you start to plot and analyse the logged data.

E
Some logging strategies use a specific heartbeat message that can be used to correlate the timing of other log entries.

Arbitrary precision of time stamps doesn’t come free, and careful analysis will show that at some point it becomes false precision.

The design must incorporate the application to make the appropriate engineering trade offs for a functional, efficient, effective outcome.

umerrai1

Joined Mar 29, 2021
If I come to UK is there chances to get a job there?
Because here in Turkey we are working 11 hours a day and 6 days a week. our salary is also not good.
I have experience in power electronics, solar manufacturing, and installation and repairing services. also good in circuit designing.

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi,
It would depend upon your experience and qualifications.

Have you tried using the AAC Forum for overseas job advice.? Jobs & Career Advising

I
would suggest you post your query on that Forum.

E