I have a nettest CMA 4000, should I sell it or scrap it?

XOIIO

Joined Mar 1, 2013
I have a nettest CMA 4000 which I acquired a while ago, and I originally thought it would be good to sell.
I have the original case, manual, installation floppy discs, calibration certificate and many many accessories (another case full), however today I find myself out of things to take apart, and I'm sure this has plenty of goodies aside from being able to see what makes it tick, but if I was able to sell it, it would be a pretty penny.

I am torn between these two options, do you think I have a chance of selling it, or should I set her down, grab my screwdriver, and see what's inside?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
are you serious? If you want to poke at circuits with a screwdriver, take apart an old fax machine. If you can't find one out by the curb, you can get one from goodwill for $10.

EDIT: Where did you get that thing from anyway? You obviously didn't pay for it or you wouldn't be here asking the question. So, assuming it's stolen and been reported stolen, then that might be one good reason not to try and sell it. Then I would understand your thoughts to dissect it instead.

Last edited: