I hate doing an engineering degree sometimes.

Zaraphrax

Joined Mar 21, 2009
I love it 90% of the time, then comes exam time. Sooooo stressful. Oh well, at least I have 2 of my 3 out of the way. The worst of it is over. :)

I don't take exams well. I mean, I usually get pretty high marks (my GPA is currently 6.33/7), but I just get really stressed out with preparation and study and stuff. I'm a perfectionist, as I'm sure alot of engineers are. ;)

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
I love it 90% of the time, then comes exam time. Sooooo stressful. Oh well, at least I have 2 of my 3 out of the way. The worst of it is over. :)

I don't take exams well. I mean, I usually get pretty high marks (my GPA is currently 6.33/7), but I just get really stressed out with preparation and study and stuff. I'm a perfectionist, as I'm sure alot of engineers are. ;)
I am glad that your gpa is high, it shows you can study and retain.

The stress will NEVER leave in the engineering field. Especially Electronics.
You will always be studying to be on the top of your game.
When the project you are involved in is completed, it will be like applying for a new job/position.
The new kid on the block will be hunting you like a predator knowing that your knowledge is more outdated than his.
Soon, you will be "the new kid on the block".
as R!f@@ says,
Good Luck.

But beyond that,
It is a rich, rewarding profession.
Filled with innovating and intimidating adventures.

I hope to be able to soon say Welcome Aboard!

Last edited:

Zaraphrax

Joined Mar 21, 2009
Remember, there is always another way besides taking exams.

...well if your professor is cute at least. ;)
I've got all male lecturers unfortunately. :( :p

And yay, last one tommorow. Shouldn't be too bad. It's just a bit of maths. Then I can relax before diving into the horrors of next semester.

CWB

Joined Jun 25, 2010
yessir , moderation in all things .

remember that piece of wall paper (degree) is pretty much worthless when you're sitting down in a corner muttering to yourself while two interns are cinching up your racing jacket .
:):D