I dont want to talk politics,but we are walking to the war

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
资本是逐利的,当资本在中国的劳动力成本升高后,利润必定减少,退出中国到比中国成本低的国家发展,对中国来说未曾不是好事,转变发展模式的机缘到了

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I can't see Japan and China going at it. Were now in a world economy and it would be devistating to lose any of the big countries. And if Japan gets messed with, we embargo and protect them. Our only issue is that if the "Fat Cats" don't see it as a worthy cause. I personally would, way over anything in the ME.

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
I can't see Japan and China going at it. Were now in a world economy and it would be devistating to lose any of the big countries. And if Japan gets messed with, we embargo and protect them. Our only issue is that if the "Fat Cats" don't see it as a worthy cause. I personally would, way over anything in the ME.
what is ''ME" short for:p

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
资本是逐利的,当资本在中国的劳动力成本升高后,利润必定减少,退出中国到比中国成本低的国家发展,对中国来说未曾不是好事,转变发展模式的机缘到了
Translates to:

Capital is profit-driven, if capital in China's labor costs rises, profits would be reduced. Withdrawal from China to lower cost countries other than China, might not be a bad thing to China. The opportunity to change the development model has arrived.

Last edited:

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Translates to:

Capital is profit-driven, if capital in China's labor costs rises, profits would be reduced. Withdrawal from China to lower cost countries other than China, might not be a bad thing to China. The opportunity to change the development model has arrived.
原来你认识汉语!:D
wa,you are good at chinese,or you are chinese;)

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
Judging from the map posted by t06, there are quite a long stretch of natural gas hidden under the sea bed on the disputed area. Both China and Japan are energy hungry. China needs energy for her economic growth while Japan has to import every c.c. of gas overseas. Just wandering how many years can that fossil fuel last....:rolleyes:

Allen

justtrying

Joined Mar 9, 2011
The way we use it now, 30-50 years provided nothing else is discovered. That is why Japan and China are at each other's throat and Arctic is being disputed as well. Supposedly there is still lot's of coal, but if we go back to that, it will not carry us very far...

p.s. manufacturing for cheaper than in China ??? how ???

killerfish

Joined Feb 27, 2009
If that area is really potential oil drilling spot. I guess it is a deception to the japan peoples. There has being uproar among the peoples ever since the Fukushima nuclear incident. They have to stay convinced if current ruling party to win the election ahead.

Last edited:

hvhipot

Joined Aug 24, 2012
Translates to:

good translation.