I can't find one of these any where.It's an 8 pin plug in type with AD 42830,then,9645

skipperj

Joined Sep 28, 2015
This is for a Hameg HM303-4 Oscilloscope on the "YP" board.It's IC401 AD42830 as seen on the attached snippet of the schematic below.

Can anyone tell me where I can get one? Analog Devices has "0" results.
Rochester Electronics has part # AD42830,but I have to buy 224 of them @ $1.10 each.
And there's no spec sheet to see if it's the right one ! So,I don't know anything at this point.
I've tried German distributors and Hamegs new company, Rohde & Schwarz.

Attachments

ebp

Joined Feb 8, 2018
Can you post some more of the schematic so we can see what that that sub-circuit is part of?

I interpret the schematic shown to mean that OPA602A may be used as an alternative if the fixed resistor in the offset adjustment is changed. The connection for trimming does match that used for a 602 (to negative rail)
The pinout in the schematic is an extremely common one for a single op amp with offset trim

skipperj

Joined Sep 28, 2015
Can you post some more of the schematic so we can see what that that sub-circuit is part of?

I interpret the schematic shown to mean that OPA602A may be used as an alternative if the fixed resistor in the offset adjustment is changed. The connection for trimming does match that used for a 602 (to negative rail)
The pinout in the schematic is an extremely common one for a single op amp with offset trim

skipperj

Joined Sep 28, 2015

skipperj

Joined Sep 28, 2015
Ok! I see what you're talking about. A 602 could be used in place of a 42830. According to the schematic,
all I need to do is change out R423 from 12K to 4K !

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
Ok! I see what you're talking about. A 602 could be used in place of a 42830. According to the schematic, all I need to do is change out R423 from 12K to 4K !
Hi sj,
I also agree, the circuit diagram suggests a A602 would work.
Be interesting to see the A602 datasheet, knowing the specification of the A602, it may have more modern equivalents.
E

skipperj

Joined Sep 28, 2015
Thanks eg,and I just ordered the parts.I'll let you all know when I install them.It will be a few weeks,as they're coming from China.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I suggest trying the DigiKey company. They will sell in quantities of one and they have a very good on line catalog. They are not cheap, but to make a scope work a $5 part is not a bad price.