I am trying to build an ecg generator circuit. which generates ecg waves on its own

pavan.revenkar

Joined Feb 11, 2011
i need help from any1 regarding wat kind of circuit can i use... i have written the program in matlab so if anyone could help me with this... please do its urgent

pavan.revenkar

Joined Feb 11, 2011
do u ve circuit diagram of that... if please.... mail to my id i would be very glad <snip>

Moderator's note: These are public forums and we insist that all questions and answers be done in the public view.

Last edited by a moderator:

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
What is the nature of the output of your ECG equipment? If it is analog, it can be recorded through a computer's sound card.

pavan.revenkar

Joined Feb 11, 2011
i am still building it i am confused with what circuit shall i design whether to build with dsp processor or by wave shaping circuit.. so if u could help me i would be very happy

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
What is the nature of the output of your ECG equipment? If it is analog, it can be recorded through a computer's sound card.
Using a sound card to record ECG is not optimal. As the sound cards is AC coupled. And hence has a cut off around 15Hz. This will remove some of the lower frequency Content of a ECG signal. But if you only are interesting in doing heart-rate calculations. A sound card will work fine.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
This is a ECG complex. As a start. You can repeat a ECG complex every time. And vary the interval between them. This will be a good approximation for a healthy person.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Many solutions will be able to solve this problem. It is not one solution. Google is your friend. It is better that you do the research. Then come to us for help and comments

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Sounds like you are asking for an electronic ECG simulator circuit that you can feed to a MATLAB program for analysis. Is that the case?

Ken