I am not exactly sure about this invoice...

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
See attach...

I really admire chinese creativity, but I also wonder how it is possible to learn english language in such a way?

And there is not really any metal (or mental), as well not any silicone contained.

For use in computure!

Attachments

happyganl

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Expecially professional English is hard for most of us.I guess chinese language is totally different system from west language. English ,or others west language are based on a b c,but chinese base on 扌,汉字 什么的,哈哈

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
To be fair, English is a fairly convoluted language. I think that this is taken for granted by native speakers, but go study another language and you'll start to notice how the whole language is built on idiosyncracies and double standards.
For instance,
Take a crap - why would you take one? Shouldn't you give one?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
then by what way ,I dont have time to take course. Does seeing film work?
If it is not dubbed yes:p Do they most often dub films in China? I live in small country so dubbing is not cost effective. So they use sub subtitles. Dubbed films are so confusing to watch and I do no like it very much. To keep your English in good shape. I suggest reading all kind of English literature. That you find interesting(books, magazines, and so on). But also use English forums like this. To practice the writing

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
Some of the members here use correct English most of the time. The problem with learning English from a forum is that it might not be obvious whose English is good.

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
Expecially professional English is hard for most of us.I guess chinese language is totally different system from west language. English ,or others west language are based on a b c,but chinese base on 扌,汉字 什么的,哈哈
Your english is very good:)

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
then by what way ,I dont have time to take course. Does seeing film work?
The best and most effective way is to be forced to speak and listen to the language you want to learn everyday. That means in your case, live (and work) in a country where they speak english. Language courses in schools are concentrating to much on theory, they give you only a solid base.

This way you will be fluent in about 2 years. The younger you are the easier it is.

Only watching films doesn't help much, what you need is interaction with other people.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
To be more helpful, here are my suggestions.

1) Read more official articles on the internet from news sites, documentary, literature etc.

2) Listen audio or video clips on the internet

3) Use this AAC forum to practice your writing. I you wish you may ask for comments and feedback on your english by putting a little note in your signature.

Edit: I agree with praondevou's comments.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
The best and most effective way is to be forced to speak and listen to the language you want to learn everyday. That means in your case, live (and work) in a country where they speak english. Language courses in schools are concentrating to much on theory, they give you only a solid base.

This way you will be fluent in about 2 years. The younger you are the easier it is.

Only watching films doesn't help much, what you need is interaction with other people.
In other words, necessity will push you to limits that you didn't suspect you could reach.

When you are a baby you learn by imitation but responding to a necessity.

It is also true that the first time you meet someone, the one speaking better, has an advantage.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
We all need to advance somehow isn't it?

Some years ago on the Microchip forum, when I used assembler, I was really treated like an hobbyist, and looked at.

Then after a while I understood many of my PIC related problems are only caused by using assembler, and changed over to C.

For the topic, I saw this on websites of India as well, really wrong grammar, and wrong orthography as well.

Not so much on purpose, maybe in native hindi orthography is not so much a concern?

For the records I looked for selenium rectifiers, as it looks they are still being made in India.

But when I start myself to use english like that, Timet, use for computure etc., for instance on websites, it would be lacking originality, somehow?

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
for this point I want to learn an asian language. Japans supposed to have the opposite of a baby boom as america exolodes. This could create many job ops if you can speak Japaneese, Mandrin, and english. Sorry for typeing I grabbed a lil BT keybioard and still learning it. Its different, but I like it,

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
for this point I want to learn an asian language. Japans supposed to have the opposite of a baby boom as america exolodes. This could create many job ops if you can speak Japaneese, Mandrin, and english. Sorry for typeing I grabbed a lil BT keybioard and still learning it. Its different, but I like it,
I am not sure about that in terms of results- Japan has many domestic problems, and their school system is one of the world's most ridiciulous.

As for China, at first maybe it's helpful to start get along with chinese food and see if you like it!

And what about Korean. I know the difference of all three from listening!

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
You can't immgirate to Japan. Check their immigration laws. They don't even want you to visit there (they make it hard).