I am looking for the schematics to repair a 3010 KDS DC power supply

Roger Browne

Joined Dec 14, 2018
I am looking for the schematics for my 3010 KDS power supply 30 volts at 10 Amps, so I can see if I can try to fix it, at 73 years and a lot of health problems I'm starting to find it hard to fix things now,If anyone out there would help me find these schematics that has the parts name and number on the components I sure would more than happy.My email is <snip> , PH <snip>
Regards Roger.

Moderator edit: removed email address and phone numbers to prevent spam.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
This is a generic power supply that is cloned/copied and sold under many different brands.
What is the present behaviour of the power supply?

Can you post a photo of the front panel and another of the circuit board inside?

1603584654067.png

Roger Browne

Joined Dec 14, 2018
This is a generic power supply that is cloned/copied and sold under many different brands.
What is the present behaviour of the power supply?

Can you post a photo of the front panel and another of the circuit board inside?

View attachment 220548
Mind does not have the letters LW in front of the 3010 or Amy other name on the front face plate other than that it looks the same what I really need is not the schematics but wiring diagram which well give me the parts number the parts that I need is a IRF840 Positive linear regulator 2 of those and a swithmode power rectifier which is a AFE 15 MBR 20200ct AKA, and a P75NF5@zoh2 6 Mar 417 and a L7812CV cookj v6 chh 325, Plus 2 resistors that blew up right under the IRF840 or over to the left side a bit that is why I need a wiring diagram then I will know the value of those resistors.
Regards Roger.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Does your PSU look anything like this one?
PSU QW-MS3010D_1.jpg

PSU QW-MS3010D_2.jpg

I am looking for the schematics for my 3010 KDS power supply 30 volts at 10 Amps, so I can see if I can try to fix it, at 73 years and a lot of health problems I'm starting to find it hard to fix things now,If anyone out there would help me find these schematics that has the parts name and number on the components I sure would more than happy.My email is <snip> , PH <snip>
Regards Roger.

Moderator edit: removed email address and phone numbers to prevent spam.

Attachments