I am basically looking for a 12v D.C. 24 hour seven day timer that turns a motor in reversing on and

Need help it's seems to be simple but I can't figure it out

• Timer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motor reversing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Drfog

Joined May 25, 2017
I am basically looking for a 12v D.C. 24 hour seven day timer that turns a motor in reversing on and off

Example. I need it to turn on Friday at 2:30 AM motor starts for 30 seconds turns off then two hours later the motor switch it to reverse for 40 sec. to close

Regards,

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
Is this battery operated or AC powered?
One avenue would be to use a small irrigation timer, they have real time clocks and 12v ac outputs which a bridge could be attached to , one output could be used for a reversing relay .
(p.s. I recall now they could be 24vac.)
Max.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Per Max an irrigation timer with a RTC (Real Time Clock) or a small PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) with a RTC. Entire packages can be bought for less than I could ever build one for.

Ron

Drfog

Joined May 25, 2017
One avenue would be to use a small , they have real time clocks and 12v ac outputs which a bridge could be attached to , one output could be used for a reversing relay .
Max.
i looked at irrigation timer they dont allow sec. in the programing also all is 12v dc

Drfog

Joined May 25, 2017
One avenue would be to use a small irrigation timer, they have real time clocks and 12v ac outputs which a bridge could be attached to , one output could be used for a reversing relay .
Max.
12v dc

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
any idea where i can buy these
No, since I haven't a clue as to your location? I would start with a Google of:
irrigation timer with real time clock
Programmable Logic Controller with real time clock
and also...
Smart Relay with real time clock

You may have to work from the digital outputs and configure a few relays to FWD and REV your motor. You also need to consider your motor's current draw in selecting additional components.

Ron

Bernard

Joined Aug 7, 2008
Is there just one selection / wk. or multiple selections ? How often do they change ?
How fine are the min. 1 min., 5 min., 15 min. ?
Is the 2 hr. on time fixed for all selected times ?