hypersonic directional sound system

shijocthomas

Joined Aug 6, 2012
hii.. i'm an engineering student
now i'm looking ahead for a project so called "hyper sonic directional sound system" for time being i have some block diagrams only for the development of the circuit. but being a beginner i can't manage to develop circuit diagram form block diagram. anyone please help to get a circuit diagram for the same.

mlog

Joined Feb 11, 2012
Hypersonic means five times the speed of sound, i.e. Mach 5. Ultrasonic means anything above the frequency of audible sound, usually 20,000 Hz.

rogs

Joined Aug 28, 2009
I think you are going to have to supply a little more information.

For example, the phrase 'multi channel audio processing unit' doesn't mean very much on it's own.
What kind of audio 'processing' do you need?....dynamic range control, equalisation, ultrasonic modulation??....

And what is to modulate your 'variable carrier frequency oscillator' . And I've not heard of a 'dynamic dsb modulator' before, so it'll be interesting to know what that needs to do?....

To start with, you need to be a bit more specific on what each 'block' needs to do?...
Hypersonics is a relatively new subject....and from demos I've seen by this 'Woody Norris' guy, I'm guessing there's still not that much info on the circuit details 'out there' yet?.....