human development/help

Salluman

Joined Nov 6, 2008
i need to design embedded system or any type of thing which can help human if u have any of the ideas kindly post..

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Clearly there is a need for what EMDR claims to do. Unfortunately, it is harder to find controlled studies of its efficacy. A short search on the NLM site found only one controlled study, and its results were negative. Considering only what it claims to do, I am not so sure it should be used in non-clinical settings by the masses.

An automatic dispenser of THC (or other drug) based on skin galvanic or other stress-response indicators might be more useful.

John

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
Here's another idea for something to work on: A fully automated leaf collector and compactor. That is, a self-propelled robot that uses sensors to determine the yard boundaries and does something useful. John

Salluman

Joined Nov 6, 2008
i m final sem student of mechatronic done many things lik patient monitorin through lan/ gsm

geological robot.(bot searches human buried alive in quakes)
mny mny
but i want to contribute much much more things to my society and to this world of course m nt a scientist bt m engineer and m sry to say we forgot our duties towards this humanity.all of you kindly help me in this work if u like thnks and who so ever need ne help kindly mail me at
engr.sallu@hotmail.com i feel happy to pplz even if dey r engineerin students doctors poor peoples or wat eva and its my first day at forum and m quite happy to see ur activeness this forum is one of da best

Salluman

Joined Nov 6, 2008
means i m not scientist that can invent new problems i just want to do something good if i can.....i saw most engineers (my mates) looks for money not for betterment of all...