How Would you manage Loosewire-Part -2

TheFox

Joined Apr 29, 2009
I can see it now; loosewire in a cubical, with air holes, breaking rocks, and making things with the left over pebbles.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I am a builder,of character,of men
I have been to the ----- where
good men go.I been to the -----
where good men go to have fun.
Good men will understand this and
say noththing,because that what
good men do,and teach. We have
good men on this Forum,and good
men to be.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Are you looking for a job? Or are you trying to start a comedic thread?

Myself, I wouldn't post a thread like this. I need to protect my frail ego. And with the nyuks on this forum would get hammered.

Sweeping my shattered ego off the floor..

as for the silver.. Have you seen the blue guy? He is BLUE. But he says the effects outweigh the blueness. Apparently he had severe psoriasis and such, and he used it topically and it started to work.. so he started drinking it and It worked better, so he never stopped... even after he started to turn blue..

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
This Forum Is writing History where Great men will stand
out to the World, members follow me Into History,Stand Up,
Stand Out and be remembered for the Power of Words.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I think we are seeing Racist moment in History.
It Is regretable that history may never view
your Image, until the End of Time.

Last edited:
It was just a cool image of henchmen. Google Henchmen and it comes up on the first image page.
It's an actual Craigslist Ad.
Here is an actual Craigslist post:

Reply to: job-1001746799@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-01-21, 12:49PM EST

I’ve been trying to think of ways to spice up my life. I’m 35 years old, happily married with two kids and I have a good job in insurance. But somethings missing. I feel like I’m old before my time. I need to inject some excitement into my daily routine through my arm before its too late. I need a challenge, something to get the adrenaline pumping again. An addiction would be nice, but, in short, I need a nemesis. I’m willing to pay $350 up front and $350 after six months for you services as an arch enemy. Nothing crazy. Steal my parking space, knock my coffee over, trip me when Im running to catch the Go train and occasionaly whisper in my ear, “Ahha, we meet again”. That kind of thing. Just keep me on my toes. Complacency will be the death of me. You need to have an evil streak and be blessed with innate guile and cunning. You should also be adept at inconsicuous pursuit. Evil laugh preferred. Send me a photo and a brief explanation why you would be a good nemesis.

British accent preferred.

-Compensation: $700.00

-This is a contract job.

-Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.

-Please, no phone calls about this job!

-Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
What does that have to do with great character,
you can't put the genie back in the bottle.
Sorry

Last edited:

JoeJester

Joined Apr 26, 2005
One would need to recognize the usefullness of loosewire and harness his "not so typical behavior" to coagulate the team into a smooth running group with high morale and esprit de' corps.

Either that or fire him. :D

The latter is the easy way out.