HOW TO: Wireless push button solenoid?

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
With minimum electrical pieces used. im trying to ad a solenoid to a already made circuit board OR!!. compile a mini circuit i can control selonid with.

push button to a wireless popper solenoid. i have radio transmitting crystals. From xmod rc cars

how do i make this work wirelessly?

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Your needs are unclear. What exactly are you trying to do?

"compile a mini circuit i can control selonid with."

Huh?

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
I'm Dyslexic sorry lol.

I'm trying to control a solenoid with a wireless transeiver, with a wireless button receiver.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Oh, OK, thanks for making it crystal clear. The RC experts here I'm sure can give you a simple solution.

I think they'll want to know how much current (at what voltage) is required to trip the solenoid. By solenoid, do you mean relay, to control an electrical circuit, or are you needing the mechanical action of a solenoid?

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
well i want to ad a button to my remote which uses 9v.

then i want the solenoid to operate on the car which uses 9.6v, when i press the little button on the remote.

prolly wont be possible to wire it in to the diagram so next option would be making a small wireless transmitting device/ciruit.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I suggest starting a new thread titled something like "Help adding solenoid control to RC Car" or something like that, to catch the attention of the RC experts around here. Make it clear that you need either an add-on to the existing controls, or a completely separate circuit with Tx and Rx, sharing only the existing power sources and enclosures. Of course if I've gotten anything wrong, correct it.

stanman11

Joined Nov 23, 2010
I suggest starting a new thread titled something like "Help adding solenoid control to RC Car" or something like that, to catch the attention of the RC experts around here. Make it clear that you need either an add-on to the existing controls, or a completely separate circuit with Tx and Rx, sharing only the existing power sources and enclosures. Of course if I've gotten anything wrong, correct it.

K thnx!! that really helps lol its hard for me to explain what my needs are but in my head its perfect lol