How to use a photo cell to open and close a chicken coop door

marcovlusa

Joined May 12, 2021
I'm liking the thought and effort that's gone into this so far... :)
Me too! It's a challenge, but it's worth the effort. Honestly, many people doubted I could do something like this because of the limitations, but I'm doing it and I'm very happy with the results I've gotten so far. Tonight, I'll check where I can get some input to learn C/C++ language. I really appreciate all the input you all have given me so far. Once, I wrote an essay about education and knowledge and I was awarded a scholarship because of it. There, I reflected that knowledge in contrast with political power, money, and material or financial wealth, the more one shares knowledge, the more one grows. Besides, knowledge cannot be stolen or taken away from us. The other three can vanish in a second

marcovlusa

Joined May 12, 2021
Hello Irving! Thanks are going smoothly. I'm getting the Arduino module from Amazon. So, it'll arrive in s couple of days. In the meantime, I'm getting lectured about C++ language to learn how to program it. Hopefully, if I get stuck somewhere in the process, you can give me a hand. Have a great afternoon or night in England, that's where you're, right.

Irving

Joined Jan 30, 2016
Yep, It was gone 11pm last night and 9pm now. Good to hear things are progressing. Give me a shout when you're ready.