How to make a low power change over circuit(urgent......), for Arduino.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
What exactly is this low power changeover circuit supposed to do?
Is it permissible for there to be some interval where there is no power delivered to the load?
Is the Power AC or DC?
Help me out because my crystal ball is in for repairs.

Umindu

Joined Sep 1, 2015
What exactly is this low power changeover circuit supposed to do?
Is it permissible for there to be some interval where there is no power delivered to the load?
Is the Power AC or DC?
Help me out because my crystal ball is in for repairs.
hmm i need to change two signal wires from my rc receiver (aileron and elevator) to my arduino pin 8 and 9 by using a spare aux channel
in fact the current is dc

Ramussons

Joined May 3, 2013
This Rds(on) is quite low, it doesn't like CD4066 has 125Ω(datsheet mentioned), I tested it about 80Ω in 5V, but I can't find it in the local store or online store in Taiwan.
Not sure what you mean. There are quite a variety of Analog Switches that might meet your requirements.

http://www.ti.com/lit/sg/slyb125d/slyb125d.pdf

Basically,

A HI or LO on the Control pin Closes or Opens a contact. Or are you asking for something else?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I appreciate the effort that you put into making the diagram, but I still don't quite understand what is going on. I'll just let other folks who are more conversant with RC receivers and hobby servos help you from here.

Umindu

Joined Sep 1, 2015
You have to describe some details according to the block diagram, what do you want to control and which one control which one, they also need the arrows to show the control directions?
i want to control the arduino and rc receiver with the change over circuit.so by using the aux channel when the aux channel powers the change over circuit the two signal wires going from the receiver to servo most change to arduino to servo.and when the change over circuit is not ON the servo to r receiver must work fine.and when the change over circuit is ON by the aux channel the above mentioned servo to arduino change over most be done.so the arduino controls the servo.please help