I spent several hours to find some instructions but can't find a solution
Could anyone show me a link or tell me how to install this
line by line?
Thanks for you help

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Don't the installation instructions work? -
Installation

The easiest way to install TDM-GCC is with the provided Windows installers.
There are "bundle" installers for each edition that contain a standard toolchain consisting of the C and C++ compilers and associated tools, the runtime libraries and headers, GNU make, and GDB (the GNU source-level debugger). There is also an "on-demand" installer that contains no packages, but will automatically download and install the specific set of packages that you choose. Finally, for those who need or prefer a manual installation, zip and tar.lzma archives of each individual package are also available.

Do not install TDM-GCC to "C:\MinGW"!
Previously, the recommended path to install MinGW at was "C:\MinGW". This is no longer the case -- because GCC searches that path for headers and libraries even if it is not installed there. This means that if you have more than one installation of MinGW or MinGW-w64 (including TDM-GCC), and one of them is in "C:\MinGW", you'll end up using the wrong headers and libraries inadvertently. Therefore, it's now recommended that you use a different path for your installation.

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
If you go to http://www.cygwin.org and install Base + compilers + Ming system/dev/header options, you'll be set.

Cygwin runs both mingw and native to windows executables, which gives you a shell, compiler, and most *nix commands on a Windows box.

If you are to use only mingw, follow the instructions by Beenthere. Cygwin is a lot more comprehensive, and free as well.