How to generate a Modified sin wave...?

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
If you use a DC to DC converter to make a high voltage then it can operate at a high frequency and use a small lightweight ferrite core transformer. The PWM circuit that makes the sine-wave can also use the same high frequency.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
OK, i have no idea of F. core transformer..
so, please tell while buying it what to kept in mind for handling at least 500Watt load??

Audioguru

Joined Dec 20, 2007
A 500W ferrite core transformer is custom-made for a manufacturer who makes a pure sine-wave inverter. You can buy the inverter then take it apart to see how it is made, maybe the manufacturer will give you the schematic.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I haven't got a clue about what your schematic and symbols mean. If you want people to understand what you are doing you have to produce a readable schematic with standard symbols not some scribbled "chicken scratchings". If you can't do a schematic with a computer then at least get some symbol templates and produce a hand drawn one of a suitable size and legibility.

I see what looks like a "half a transformer" producing 220VAC. This seems unlikely in my view.

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
The resolution of your schematic is too low. When I cropped and enlarged it I can't even know which mcu you're using.

Why dont you you do a Shift/Print Screen, copy paste the picture on "Paint", then save it as a "PNG" file and then post it here. I do that many times with my proteus schematics and it worked very well.

My internet browser also have a screen capture icon on the tool bar....

If we cant see your circuit, how can we help you?

Allen

i have though of an idea of producing a sinewave from sg3524.
1)pass the two outputs of sg3524 thru a low pass and twin tee(notch) filters these outputs would approximate sine.
2)pass these approximate sinewave into class D amplifier and we should have a pure sinewave
Please give this idea a thought and reply