How to export dc-dc converter with multiple outputs to one Circuit in the Webench Power Architect?

nornandxor

Joined Dec 11, 2017
Hi,

I started using the Texas Instrument WEBENCH Power Architect tool yesterday, and tried to build a dc to dc converter that has 1 power source and 4 outputs. After setting all my requirements, adding my loads, sequencing them ... I clicked View Project Details tab and started loading then it showed me the project charts and other info... then I clicked on Create Project tab and showed me the some other designs summaries.... But my problem here is I don't see the whole Design circuit/schematic/PCB ... it just shows them separately!!! I mean I can view the circuits schematics/PCBs of the 4 outputs circuits individually and separately NOT as a one piece power supply dc to dc converter that has a 1 input and 4 outputs! I'm confused whether I can do that or not, any help please!?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Not having a schematic on a single page is to be expected in a complex design. Having the design represented by a hierarchical schematic is a common thing. The way you know you've got a complete design is to look at the netlist.

nornandxor

Joined Dec 11, 2017
Not having a schematic on a single page is to be expected in a complex design. Having the design represented by a hierarchical schematic is a common thing. The way you know you've got a complete design is to look at the netlist.
Thanks for the response. So, my best option here is taking all 4 separate generated schematics of each output then combine them together in SIM or CAD or any other circuit design software, is that correct!?