how to build an inverter

pazee

Joined Jun 1, 2012
hello guys,i really need help in an inverter construction i need diagrams of 2500watts and 5000watts inverters with detailed diagram of the power pack, fittings and most especially how to wind the transformers and its calculations. please i would appreciate if anyone render me help. in the inverter i would love to add anlytimer and choke resistor.Am a notice in an inverter building please be specific.please can you list out the components and their values.THANKS

Last edited:

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Am a notice in an inverter building...
A 5kW inverter is an advanced project for anyone, and like a trip to the moon for a novice. You can easily buy one much cheaper than you can make your own. Is there some reason you don't want to buy one, some reason you want to build?

The people here that might help you will be better able to do that if they understand what you are doing, and why.

ScottWang

Joined Aug 23, 2012
This project could be sell a lots money, if the technique skill is maturate enough.
You may go to the website of TI to check, probably you can find the item close to 3KW or more, it will including the schematic and technique info, sometimes you can buy the demo board.