How to attach a relay

amruth11

Joined May 24, 2011
Hi everyone i have a circuit attached and i want to know how to and where to attach a SPDT relay it has 5 terminals. It would be nice if anyone explained it with a drawing. Thx for the answers. :)

Attachments

• 31.5 KB Views: 44

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
can you post a link to a datasheet for your relay?
Also it would be helpful if you label the components in the drawing and state what you want the relay to do.

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
I extracted your schematic from the Word document:

It is much better to post images in .png format than in Word documents, as the former are very compact and do not require any special software to view other than a web browser.

You can edit/save images in .png format using MS Paint. .png format is much preferable to .jpg format, as the latter is "lossy" and .png is not.

It looks like you might have some resistors in there, perhaps a transistor or TRIAC or SCR, but we really don't know what you are trying to do.

Attachments

amruth11

Joined May 24, 2011
k this is a laser alarm system circuit. The triangle thing is the buzzer,the rectangle bellow the buzzer is the 100 ohm resistor,the rectangle to the right is a 3.6k ohm resistor, the square above that is the 2N2222 transistor and the last rectangle is the LDR. Now i would like to know where and how to attach the SPDT relay which has 5 terminals to make the buzzer ring continuasly even after the laser is broken and then connected back again and this is the datasheet of the relay i use http://www.scribd/doc/53640070/q3f1z .Any help would be greatly appreciated. The name of the relay is ZHNQI Q3F-1Z.

Attachments

Last edited: