How Tall are you,200 Pounds Plus or minus

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
What makes a man his size or brain or both,his mental
state of mind. A combination of all and his eyes.Does a
mans eyes reflect fear in you.An immoveable force,a man
so large with muscles that a person could not easely move him.
A small caliber bullet may not stop him,the bullet would lodge
in a muscle. What makes a man in your opinion,there a old
saying in the south,you may be able to whip me but you had
better be ready to do it every time you see me,because I won't let you forget.
You will have to whip me every time you see me. Has our society
changed,would you just turn the other cheek.
What would our soldiers should be like,tough a force to deal with
your worst nightmare. If you were confronted with some one with an
empty gas can late at nite,or asking you for match or a quarter
for a phone call,what should you say to make them play there hand
and give you an out so you can go on your way and not give in to any ploy
to put your guard down,Just say( I am working),if have to repeat it,do so. Stick
with that answer,If the police become involved you have been consistant
and you did not have to reach in your pocket to submit to request giving the person
a reason to hang around and engage you in conversation.It take two and if you engage
that the preson or persons a rightful reason to hang around,if you say get lost
you may be attacked,just say I am working they may think you are more than you are
trying to arrest them with back up around.You have nothing to lose except your life
They are expecting to get an anwser about the match or phone change to get an alibi.

Last edited:

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
If you were confronted with some one with an
empty gas can late at nite,or asking you for match or a quarter
for a phone call,what should you say to make them play there hand
and give you an out so you can go on your way and not give in to any ploy
to put your guard down,Just say( I am working),if have to repeat it,do so. Stick
with that answer,If the police become involved you have been consistant
and you did not have to reach in your pocket to submit to request giving the person
a reason to hang around and engage you in conversation.
I remember once I was driving and there was a car broken down on the side of the road. This was the days before cell phones. There were 4 men there, of formidable physical stature, so I was not planning to take a chance to stop. But, I did slow down and look and one of them yelled "please stop". I just couldn't keep going after hearing the word please. So, I stopped about 30 feet past their car, got out and walked to them to try and help. However, before getting out, I took my scuba diving knife out from my bag and put it into my jacket pocket, just in case it was a trap. I knew that if it was a trap, I had no chance, but at least I'd go out fighting. To this day I don't know if I was making the correct judgement because just as I started talking with them, and heard their claim that they needed a jump-start, a police officer pulled up behind them. He came over and said he would help them and told me to move on. I have no idea what my fate would have been if the cop hadn't shown up. Were they good or evil? Perhaps the cop gave them a jump, or maybe he found that the battery was fine and arrested them.

steveb

Joined Jul 3, 2008
I'm 5' 11" and 170lbs -- my motto is "I can run faster scared than you can mad!!"

:) joe
A strong pair of legs is a very good defense. Years ago, a good friend of mine named Joe was attacked by a gang of kids in the city. Luckily, there were no guns on the scene, but knives and chains were involved. Joe had just been thrown out of a bar for bothering girls while drunk, and once he got booted to the street these kids spotted him and surrounded him. One hit him with a chain in the head, bloodying up his ear. Even drunk his instincts took over and saved him. He punched one guy and then hit the pavement at full speed. He was a good hockey player with strong legs and got away.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
SteveB,Is an Intellegent self made man and put things in better wording
and get the point of the story.This will work in the north also,better
responces than I expected . Is the history channel stealing my stuff,
I have rights to that stuff,It took alot of thinking to keep me safe.
@ Jingle Joe,that stuff will cure every thing you have ,just read it three
times In 15 minutes.

Last edited:

JingleJoe

Joined Jul 23, 2011
I think I might be begining to understand what this thread is about ... sort of, is it chivalry and honour and strength in the face of unknown/possible danger? If so, why is it in riddles!?

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
I think I might be begining to understand what this thread is about ... sort of, is it chivalry and honour and strength in the face of unknown/possible danger? If so, why is it in riddles!?
don't think too hard about anything loosie says.

@loosie - It's not always as simple as being big or fight/flight response. What about your family waiting in the car? What's going to happen to them if you beat feet? you don't have a choice but stand your ground, even if you're small. I've found that the eyes can be just as intimidating as the size. I've stared guys down bigger than me with the crazy eye and it worked. you've gotta make them think "this guy is F*ing crazy, I don't know what he'll do." watch my video on youtube for an example of the crazy eye http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbPj9sytyPw - take that look, then add a touch of anger, and that's what you're going for. show no fear.

At some point in your life you make the drastic realization “Is there any future in this…?”

Might be a relationship, a career, a criminal looking in your face. Sometimes you have the time to consider your options, other times, nothing more than half the flash of a blink.

Most likely, upon reflection, you’ll ask yourself “what the h*** was I thinking?” Or, more often“ why wasn’t I thinking…?”

Either way, it’s a good day if you wake up tomorrow morning. That should be your end goal.

:) joe

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
you could beat ten men and be looked at as a man, but if you beat one woman or child, your mud. Pull a gun as a great equalizer.

Ask a child what they want in a father, or ask a woman what she wants in a partner.

If your questioning a man's man, then train hard in a blend of martial arts, you'll feel great and live longer.