How should one scan SDR's frequency range to find the frequency of an implant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignalBlocking

Joined May 2, 2021
How should one scan SDR's frequency range to find the frequency of an implant?

The implant is receive only, it doesn't transmit any radio signals, it emits sound or vibrations on bone which can be perceived as sound.

I have manually scanned the entire frequency range of the DVB-T dongle but couldn't find it. If it is spread spectrum/frequency hopping, how can I find it?

What if I tuned to say 325MHz, it was transmitting at some other frequency, in that case how can I avoid this problem? Is it likely to be FM, AM, PM, spread spectrum/frequency hopping?

sagor

Joined Mar 10, 2019
If it is receive only, it will not emit any RF you can easily detect. As for any "sounds" it produces, those would be audio (mechanical vibration), not RF, and any SDR will not see that either.

SignalBlocking

Joined May 2, 2021
If it is receive only, it will not emit any RF you can easily detect. As for any "sounds" it produces, those would be audio (mechanical vibration), not RF, and any SDR will not see that either.
I realize that but wouldn't I be able hear the frequency it is receiving signals on?

Are you trying to muck up the settings, or hurt someone?
Sounds like a real good thing to stay away from!
I'm doing neither, I want to stop the harassment, abuses and cruelties I'm being subjected to through it.

Wrap yourself in tinfoil. It does wonders...
Tinfoil wouldn't help because it is impractical.

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
I'm doing neither, I want to stop the harassment, abuses and cruelties I'm being subjected to through it.
Would you care to elaborate?
What is the implant you have and please explain why you think you are being harassed etc.
Most times, TS's details are left out so we cannot post any real help on the questions.

SignalBlocking

Joined May 2, 2021
Would you care to elaborate?
What is the implant you have and please explain why you think you are being harassed etc.
Most times, TS's details are left out so we cannot post any real help on the questions.
I will not share my evidence and reasoning for my belief that there is an implant in my auditory system.

I think the implant either emits sounds or causes vibrations on bone which are perceived as sound, I do no think it transmits at radio frequency, it only receives signals. I will not share the reasons for why I'm being harassed and abused. But these wouldn't have negatively affected your ability to give me suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.