How Many Government Employees Required To Screw In A Light Bulb?

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
Or how many government employees does it take to rescue a person from a train collision with a pedestrian?

I counted either 19 or 20 in this picture. And most of them are just standing around to keep the street from blowing away.

Attachments

GopherT

Joined Nov 23, 2012
Or how many government employees does it take to rescue a person from a train collision with a pedestrian?

I counted either 19 or 20 in this picture. And most of them are just standing around to keep the street from blowing away.
If you would have bothered to read the story, there was no chance of a "rescue". Really sucked for the engineer - she took it really hard.

Also really sad that people waste their day looking for government waste. It would be ok if you do something about it - but kind of a wasted day if you're only posting it on an electronics forum and looking for a conversation. And I don't see this picture as waste. I call it an investigation.

Glenn Holland

Joined Dec 26, 2014
If you live in California, government waste is now an institution of the state like the San Andreas Fault and earthquakes.

However, I'm beginning to wonder which is now the bigger threat -run away government spending or earthquakes??? o_O

alfacliff

Joined Dec 13, 2013
the reason it takes so many is: how many to do the environmental impact study? how many to decide on the type and source for the bulb?: how many to make out all the paperwork to order the bulb?: and one electrician to put it in.