How connect electric fence to radio alarm

JimmyH1973

Joined Jul 5, 2020
Trying to connect a normally closed remote receiver switch on an electric fence energizer to a normally open relay for a radio alarm. Any input as to how I can achieve this would be gratefully appreciated.
In the attached diagram the remote receiver (D) when triggered opens the circuit and alarm on the energizer (A) sounds but no relay is made to the radio alarm (C). In summary, D to A to C.
When the siren is triggered on the energizer the alarm radio is triggered.

Attachments

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
Tell us HOW you want it to work. All I can guess is that you want an alarm to sound when someone shocks themselves on your electric fence. What you've given us so far isn't enough to work with. We're a bunch of dummies and need it to be thoroughly explained before we can be smart.

JimmyH1973

Joined Jul 5, 2020
I would like the radio alarm (C) to be triggered when I use a remote transmitter to open the receiver (D) to the Energizer switch circuit (A). With the current set the receiver opens the closed circuit and the Energizer triggers but there is no communication to the radio alarm. How can I by pressing the transmitter ensure that the receiver closed circuit is opened AND the radio alarm N/O is closed to send a signal to the armed reaction company thanks