How can i get a job in semi conductor manufacturing company without referrals

ashokraj

Joined Feb 1, 2018
I would like to work as an Embedded engineer/ Firmware engineer in semiconductor manufacturing companies like ARM, Intel, Maxim Integrated, Texas instrument, etc? I don't have any references in those companies. How can I accomplish my dream?

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
You don't necessarily need referrals, but you do need a history that indicates you have the education and experience to fit the needs of the job openings they have.
What is your education, grade point, any projects done in school, and work experience?

ashokraj

Joined Feb 1, 2018
You don't necessarily need referrals, but you do need a history that indicates you have the education and experience to fit the needs of the job openings they have.
What is your education, grade point, any projects done in school, and work experience?
Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
Masters in Computer Engineering.
Work experience: +1.6 years as Embedded Systems engineer. my Employer has hired me as a embedded systems engineer but the tasks he is giving me are more like electronics application engineer. so I would like to change and currently looking for a semi conductor manufacturing company.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/engineer-raj/

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Then you should look for a possible entry level or minimal experience-required job in your desired job type at your selected companies.
Will you be able to get a good job referral from your present employer?