Holographic Circuits

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
Moderator Note:
This thread has been split from Solar Developments, it was post #89.

Believes don't really matter in science, the physical evidence is what counts. No one has been able to truly duplicate Tesla's work on tranmitted, though our understanding on the field has gone a lot more forward due to his and other peoples work.

There is already a room temperature superconductor, but it totally unusable. It requires pressures that can not be easily duplicated outside a labratory, at least that is my take.
Although I am the LAST person who should be taking note of a mistake in spelling or sentence construction...I have to ask you because it makes a difference in how I will reply to your post.

The first word of your post above...did you mean to type...BELIEFS....or did you mean to type...BELIEVERS?

As far as the Pressure issue...since such a conductive material needs to be...at least the one I am thinking of....under near Zero Pressure...and I believe there is some other material that becomes Superconductive when under Great Pressure....pressure is just being substituted for the TEMP. that such materials would need to be brought to or under in order to become Superconductive.

So although Pressure is not the same thing as Temp....the effects upon a material tend to act that way.

I did a little checking out into my idea that I posted as far as using an EM Broadcast and by alternating or changing it's Frequency...it could be used as a VIRTUAL CIRCUIT BOARD.

To my disappointment...others have already come up with this idea as well after doing some further checking...a project that is incorporating this idea into a larger system is being developed by DARPA.

Now regardless of what most people think...DARPA is not the center of the world as far as U.S. Special Programs and in fact DARPA is actually the POSTER CHILD to allow Congress...and a in particular the ARMED SERVICES COMMITTEE...to be able to pint a finger and say...THERE! That is where all this money is going.

That money they are referring to and the people they are saying this to are other members of Congress and to some extent as DARPA has a Black Budget as well as a Public one....the Chairman of the ASC...Armed Services Committee...is pointing at DARPA to show the Public our commitment to Research and Development...and at the same time...point a finger at DARPA to ease the anxiety of the members of Congress who want to know where a lot of money in Black Appropriations are going and this is done in Closed Session.

Thing is DARPA is really just a FRONT. Sure DARPA does do R&D and has developed some good things but as far as the Real Heavy Duty Programs are concerned...these DO NOT GO TO DARPA.

Anyways...I took some time to do a search...and it was a lot longer and tougher that I thought it would be. Such Virtual Circuit Boards are being developed in many ways and among them is a Holographic Circuit Board.

The problem they are having with the Holographic Board is that to create a Hologram...like to a much lesser extent as a person has seen on the Holo-Deck on Star Trek...the Laser Light needs something to reflect off of so the Holographic image can be created. Such an image cannot just use AIR...at least at this time...to allow it to be constructed and seen by the Laser emissions. Thus 3-D Holographic Images use a confined area where a material will be introduced...such as like a 6 foot high by 6 foot in diameter tube where from the top a particulate is released and falls like snow to allow such images to be created.

The introduction and use of these materials interferes with a Holographic Circuit being allowed to properly and efficiently work. I would imagine so would AIR if present and although I am not certain it seems reasonable for a VACUUM to be needed to allow such a Virtual Holographic Circuit to work but then again...a vacuum would not present material for a Hologram to be created.

This is just a thought but...perhaps having such a tube with it's interior walls being reflective as well as it's interior being a vacuum might allow for such a virtual holographic board to operate properly.

There is very little if any information on the internet about my posted idea other than it is being worked on and this at least gives me some satisfaction.

I will ask again for any who are interested in applying themselves...What specifics would be involved as far as how to modulate, turn off or on signal or change frequency or perhaps even introduce other Matter or Energy...to create a Virtual Circuit Board that would eliminate the need for Superconductive Materials...and allow processing at incredible speed and possibly the highest state of energy conservation and efficiency?

Split Infinity

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
There is an interested disconnect in our posts. I post links that show where the scientific research is posted, while you talk about talking to friends. One is science, one isn't.

Keep it factual, if you can't show a source it is opinion. It would be nice if it were a serious source, and not a blog, which is another form of antidotal evidence.

SplitInfinity

Joined Mar 3, 2013
There is an interested disconnect in our posts. I post links that show where the scientific research is posted, while you talk about talking to friends. One is science, one isn't.

Keep it factual, if you can't show a source it is opinion. It would be nice if it were a serious source, and not a blog, which is another form of antidotal evidence.
Well I would agree that a person that posts a reply to another's post or topic claiming this or that without providing any evidence should not be taken as a Fact nor should anyone do so for any situation.

I will be the first one to admit I will post or post replies sighting some very specific information that occasionally cannot be either proven or dis-proven. I am trying hard to not do this as I understand how it sounds and looks to some even if the LOGIC points to such things existence.

I will attempt to locate a LINK that will back up some of my post on this topic but there will be to a certain extent some things that will be hard to either find a LINK available or some aspects that by their very nature will not have such LINKS available...but there are a few things I can get on here.

The concepts as far as Virtual Circuit Boards using Holographic methods or using an EM Broadcast to be used to create such a Virtual Circuit Board...are concepts that have and are being discussed and developed. It is being able to find a LINK that details anything about the DEVELOPMENT aspect that will be difficult as LINKS detailing discussion and ideas about such things are easily found and available for all by just doing a simple search.

I PM'd you Bill about this last post if you didn't know or had the time to check...as I knew once I posted it that it might seem too much of a deviation from your topic and as I stated in that PM...I am sorry if it does and if you would like to remove it...I wouldn't have issue.

I hadn't intended to talk about that PM but since this seems to have become an issue...which I am VERY MUCH attempting to avoid...I wanted everyone to know how I felt about my own post.

As far as anything related to DARPA...which I talk about in this post as well as mention a few things in that PM to you...this is an area where there are a few things I am aware of for some very good reasons that cannot be detailed out as why. Regardless of that...what I have talked about to you in that PM as far as DARPA is concerned is not anything that most relatively smart people would not know or guess. It is not information that is advertised...but it is also not information that I think you would either disagree with nor would you be so foolish as to test it.

What I post about DARPA on this Topic...maybe something that a LINK can be found as as I stated here...DARPA exists for more of a PR and PLACE for the Chairman of the ASC can point a finger at...rather than DARPA being the End all to End all...single most important U.S. Defense and DOE R&D tool...as it is NOT.

So...sorry for creating such issues...I will try to provide some LINKS to verify some of what I have posted.

Split Infinity

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Sort of a "anecdotal antidote"? Or would that make the antidote itself an anecdote? So I guess it should be an "anecdote antidote". Of course, if we only have hear-say evidence that it works, it would be an anecdotal anecdote antidote. Or would that be an anecdote antidote anecdote? :D

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
Don't worry Bill - I find the words often fail to come these days. More gray hair, dodgy arthritic joints - it's no picnic!