Hobby: I'm looking for someone that can draw a schematic. Smartphone related

opto

Joined Aug 8, 2013
Hi guys,

This is serious affirmation. I'm looking for someone that can write a schematic. I want to build a pcb to see if it work.

You get two smartphone.

Let me know if your interested. email: <snip>

Last edited by a moderator:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
We don't like off line transactions. Feel free to post the request as part of this thread, but part of the idea is to teach everyone something about electronics.

If this is a proprietary project request you can take care of it via PM if you find someone else willing, but as I said, it is strongly discouraged. It is unlikely you will find another member willing to do this.

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
PMs are not an option for now. While your post count is under 10, you cannot use the PM system; this is a system restriction.

Posts in the Offtopic subforum don't count towards your total.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Me too, unless you count the awkward teenage fumbling stage. Didn't get a "real" job until 1970.

opto

Joined Aug 8, 2013
Well this is a complicated one. I will use 2 phones, base pattern on first one, and components on the other. Papabravo I hope you understand what I'm talking about. That's why I want to use the pm to explain more.

opto

Joined Aug 8, 2013
Papabravo, what I mean base pattern, base the pattern on the circuit board, size of the board, the same conductive pathways, tracks.

are you ready to take on this task? You get two Phones.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
So you want to use a circuit board from one type of phone and parts from a different one? Even if it were the same type, how do you plan to solder those chips? Almost everything will be in BGA package, so if you manage to desolder them you will the have to painstakingly reball them and then hope that you will manage to solder them onto the board.

opto

Joined Aug 8, 2013
Sound insane. But I can get chips from a seller. But why not? I can always try. What I want is the comprehensive diagram.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
And do you have a phone in mind that you want to copy? Do you realize that the pcbs in phones are 8 or more layers and that you can only see the top and bottom layers? How do you expect to make a diagram from that?

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
And when you're all done, you'll have - a cellphone? Something that they give away free and fill recycle centers. Something you could never sell due to myriad patent and regulatory issues.

I don't get it.

Threads like this where a persons inability (or unwillingness) to describe what they want go on forever. Two smartphones aren't worth much.

Smartphone schematics aren't publicly available, makes it pretty much an impossible task.

OP tell us what you're trying to build.

opto

Joined Aug 8, 2013
Do you fix cellphone for living kubeek? You know a lot about cellphones or specs related. I just want a schematic to get this started.