Hi my first post

Not open for further replies.

Thread Starter


Joined Mar 19, 2011
Hi my first post what are SMD one way blocking diode called to work with 1208 LED's. I want to get some of the net for my home project I am making lights for my motorbike
Last edited:


Joined Jul 17, 2007
Hello Piper,
Unfortunately, "lights on a motorbike" comes under the general classification of "automotive modifications", which according to the Terms of Service paragraph 6, we no longer support:

6. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered "off-topic" at all times and will result in Your thread being closed without question:
  • Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
We can only suggest that you keep your vehicle maintained as it was when delivered from the manufacturer, as at that point in time it was in compliance with all of the applicable laws and standards in the region where it was sold. Deviating from the original equipment specifications may result in unsafe or illegal operation.


Joined Nov 25, 2009

This thread is a direct violation of the AAC forum rules, Chapter 6, as seen here:
Namely, automotive modifications of any kind are strictly forbidden.
Therefore, this thread will be closed.

Please understand the reasons behind this action and bear no grudge.
Feel free to tread on the rest of the forums.
Not open for further replies.