I'm new to this forum so first of all i'd like to say hi to everybody !!
I'm not very experienced in electronics, i'm working on a homework project, about pulsed dc rlc circuits in resonance, very simple circuit with one coil and one capacitor, but it seems i do something wrong(?) as the results dont match with the calculated values.
In very short pulsed dc circuits is there any change in the equations, or the ac ones are in use?
What i dont also understand, is how can one speak about ω since it's a pulse...
Please advise
I'm not very experienced in electronics, i'm working on a homework project, about pulsed dc rlc circuits in resonance, very simple circuit with one coil and one capacitor, but it seems i do something wrong(?) as the results dont match with the calculated values.
In very short pulsed dc circuits is there any change in the equations, or the ac ones are in use?
What i dont also understand, is how can one speak about ω since it's a pulse...
Please advise