hi can i get a solution manual of circuit anylicis

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
If they exist you can probably obtain one. You should expect it to cost you something in time and resources. Wouldn't it be just as easy to work the problems?

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
John,

He's looking for the "solutions manual" for that book, not the book. You know...the cheat sheet. ;)

Ken

Last edited:

jpanhalt

Joined Jan 18, 2008
John,

He's looking for the "solutions manual" for that book, not the book. Yup know...the cheat sheet. ;)

Ken
Admittedly I misunderstood the question, as it was not repeated in the text of the post. Nevertheless, the solutions are in the book. You just have to read it to find them. ;) One advantage of an e-book version is that it can be searched more easily.

John

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I believe that publisher's restrict the sales of solutions manuals. You basically have to pretend to be a TA or an AP in order to have the publisher let you obtain one. They sometimes give them out for free to professor's that comit to using a particular textbook for a large class. Good luck kusai...

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Generally, as Papabravo states, the availability of the solutions manual is restricted to instructors that have adopted the text and most publishers require some kind of evidence that the person really is an instructor at a particular institution. But, sadly, most solutions manuals are also available "in the wild" from various places on the internet.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Generally, as Papabravo states, the availability of the solutions manual is restricted to instructors that have adopted the text and most publishers require some kind of evidence that the person really is an instructor at a particular institution. But, sadly, most solutions manuals are also available "in the wild" from various places on the internet.
Thus the suggestion that the expenditure of time and money would be required to locate one with no guarantee of success. Worse you might send payment and get a box of shredded paper. Wouldn't your time be better spent learning the material?