Help With Relay switch

prerakk

Joined May 21, 2015
hi guys i am planning to buy this :

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Q140...y-WiFi-Relay-Module-FreePost/32329473853.html

to control my devices via wifi.

now the problem i am facing is , i want to control device (for eg. a normal 220v bulb) via relay switch (on board) AS WELL AS via NORMAL SWITCH.so that if i turned on the light via relay switch , i can turn if off through normal switch or vise versa.hope u understand

thanks in advance

cornishlad

Joined Jul 31, 2013
Electricians call this "2 way light switch" If the relays on the board are common Sondor relays they will have changeover contacts so you can control you lighting like you require..If the house switch is not a 2 way type you will have to change it.aaaaswitch.jpg

cornishlad

Joined Jul 31, 2013
Since I posted a thought occurs. There may be a problem with your scheme is the control is a remote one and you can't see the lamp in question. There is no way to see the result of your action. When you operate the remote control the light will always change to the opposite state to that it was before. The logic of the controlling software will also have to be "latching" (like a wall switch) or the lamp will change state momentarily.