Help with LM35 + PIC + LCD

zhein04

Joined Aug 26, 2010
Can anybody make an asm code for me?
Our project includes a lm35 then a PIc16f877a and the output must be on a LCD. I tried to search in over the internet yet it just show the codes using C. I need an ASM code plss help me if you could provide a schematic of the circuit then it would be a great help... thx

Excuse my ignorance, but what is ASM code ? assembler ? You have to write a program in C and then run it through an assembler and then down load it to a PIC.
Assebler codes are sometimes refered to as "hex code"
Hope that helps.

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Yes typically you write in C code (or other higher level coding)and then feed that to a "compiler" which produces the assembly (or other lower level coding).

You can write in assembly language. Every program I've written is in assembly.

I have written an assembly program for the PIC16F818 that does an ADC conversion with an LM35, and then clocks it in to an HD44780 based display with a four bit interface. I also extended the circuit to an IR transmitter on the LM35 side and an IR receiver on the LCD side using two 16f818s.

Now, I'll say that I won't be sharing the entire code. This forum has helped me a great deal, but I also came with some questions about how to do something versus asking for an entire code. If you have some general or specific questions I'd be more than glad to help, but I don't plan to share my entire code that I spent hours writing and troubleshooting.

hi,

what I suggest to you is that you do it by yourself.
start first by learning the assembly language, here is a good tutuorail for begginers
http://www.stclaircollege.ca/people/pages/dholmes/images/kits/the_pic_tutorial.pdf

then brake down your project into parts, you may start with the LCD, then the LM35 by downloading the data sheets you can learn too many things.

and I'm sure that you will endup with a good project

good luck