Help with class AB amp

CRY&PRAY

Joined Jan 6, 2014
I don't know, maybe. You might try downloading LTSpice and simulating the circuit before you try the "hit the switch and pray" method.
Yeah maybe, i don't have time to do that.. and the schematics are pretty complex, here in italy we say "o la va o la spacca" that means "or it goes, or it cracks".

i'll see if i have time to simulate that on LTSpice.. btw the amp looks fantastic now with all the parts and only a FEW missing screws..

CRY&PRAY

Joined Jan 6, 2014
I've got everything wired up and working, placed 2 150 KOhm resistors (one for channel) and it's working pretty good, no cipping and pretty DAMN powerfull, they claim it as 1000w, it's somewhere around 500-600w but it's still a good improvement from the 200 watt max of the PyleProPTA1000, my multimeter died Yesterday :( (don't worry, was cheap, my dad and me burned a beautifull multimeter with a RS232 output to use is like an oscilloscope with the pc :'( ) so i cannot test the base voltages on the power transistors to bias it correctly, i've placed where they were a time the pot for now. I'll post here some pics of the job when it's finally done :) . To all the guys who said "you're not gonna do it for the 15th", well... get that ;3 jocking.