help with a soldering problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

kubeek

Joined Sep 20, 2005
before you point out something "obvious" maybe you should think to yourself hey maybe this person has a learning disability and maybe i shouldn't say anything about it and embarrass them and make them feel bad about themselves when they are just trying to ask for help
Learning disability has hardly anything to do with this. When you don´t use sentences and only write a heap of words it is quite hard to read and figure out what you mean. Also the way you are acting right now will only make people less willing to want to help you.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
before you point out something "obvious" maybe you should think to yourself hey maybe this person has a learning disability and maybe i shouldn't say anything about it and embarrass them and make them feel bad about themselves when they are just trying to ask for help
there are a lot of possibilities maybe a person is posting from a different country in a different language and using an internet translator that strips the punctuation out and they could be guided to a different translator or they could have a learning disorder so severe that they couldn't remember to clean their metals before soldering displaying a big emotional reaction instead of explaining why you cant use any punctuation at all could make us even less sure that we should be teaching you how to use tools that can hurt you

jaifra78

Joined May 10, 2013
there are a lot of possibilities maybe a person is posting from a different country in a different language and using an internet translator that strips the punctuation out and they could be guided to a different translator or they could have a learning disorder so severe that they couldn't remember to clean their metals before soldering displaying a big emotional reaction instead of explaining why you cant use any punctuation at all could make us even less sure that we should be teaching you how to use tools that can hurt you
blow me you ******* asshole **** this site

Status
Not open for further replies.