help with a precision oscillator

Status
Not open for further replies.

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
ok friends i need help whith building a square wave presicion oscillator,brainwaves,theta 3.5hz,6.3hz,alpha 7.83hz,7.0hz 10.0hz,betha 14.1hz,dave jhonnson sugest to use a LTC1799 IC and then a divider CD4020 I WANT TO USE A 6 position sw to switch from frecuencies,:confused::confused:any good help it is 4 my new chi generator:D:D:D thanks to all have a great one

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

How accurate do you want the frequencies to be?
Can the 7.0 Hz be derived from the 14.1?
This would give 7.05 Hz.
And the 3.5 Hz?
This would give 3.525 Hz.

Bertus

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
Hello,

How accurate do you want the frequencies to be?
Can the 7.0 Hz be derived from the 14.1?
This would give 7.05 Hz.
And the 3.5 Hz?
This would give 3.525 Hz.

Bertus
as exact as possible,but i have no idea how to squematic,this frecuencies whith this 2 ics

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
And what do you want to connect to this precession oscillator?
a chi generator,or more simple life force energy,im planing to do deep maditation,when listening this tones pasing this sounds thru mi orgonite chi generator,but not all people can design this multiple oscillator ,it need a good knoledge,of electronics it is a presicion square wave oscillator:confused::confused:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
How can you be sure that one of the six you choose will help you. Every living thing responds slightly differently to different waves. If you use 3.3hz 3.9hz 4.1hz 5.8hz 6hz and 7.8hz as your 6 selections, but your brain and body just so happens to only respond to 3.45hz? You dont have that available on you 6 selector switch.

Actually, you should use a pot, rather than a selector so you can achieve every frequency in between

Status
Not open for further replies.