help required in communication project.

uday chauhan

Joined Sep 20, 2013
okay everybody hello!
we (that is me and my project team) are making a one way communication project using rf module,8051 controller .the project displays message , instruction, commands typed at trans side on receiver lcd.
here are my following qs.
1 we are writing code in embedded c so how will we be able to send message to controller through pc. if we use hyperlink then the problem would be to clear screen regularly. how can we use the code in c at pc to send message to controller.
i mean we know hoe to send message through pc to controller, but i want to know exactly what we can do so that the controller program be controlled from pc to send respective message from pc.

2.we are using our project in hospitals. so it would be very nice of u strangers to advice us how can we increase the x factor of project, because as of now it is displaying text messages and in some cases more sophisticated ways.
it wud be really helpful if helper can help us more personally virtually

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The Completed Projects Forum is for Completed Projects only. It is meant to allow members to show plans for projects they built so other members can duplicate them if desired. New threads are also automatically moderated per Moderator review for this reason. Your thread does not belong in this forum, and was moved here.