Help! Replacing Regulators on Signal Board

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by tacheek, Mar 25, 2010.

  1. tacheek

    Thread Starter New Member

    Mar 25, 2010
    I am replacing some regulators on my mitsubishi VS-50707 signal board. I have looked all around for a SI-3033A and a JRC 7805A and can't seem to find them. I was wondering if anyone new a place where I could possibly find these.

    Thanks alot for your time!

  2. SgtWookie


    Jul 17, 2007
    Datasheet for the SI3033LSA:

    Those might be a bit hard to find, as they aren't really an industry standard part.

    Since you have not put your location in your profile, I don't know where you live.

    Go to the Allegro website, and see if they have distributors in your area.

    The 7805 regulator has been an industry standard part for many years. Different manufacturers use different prefixes for the 7805.