Help Please!

SIFLIGINIUS

Joined Jan 13, 2007
I know how to gen a pulse on a ne555 but i need two square wave, the second 180 degrees sincronous and opposite with the other!
When one is high the other is low ok?

Perhaps on ne556 ?, but how?

Any guide or link to a similar basic circuit

Thankfully

SIFLIGINIUS

Joined Jan 13, 2007
I was suffocating in a water glass .....

The signal from ne555 go at cd4013 flip flop one out is normal and the other is the q -its all !

Bye!

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
you're right a 4013 will do the trick, going back to your idea of using a 556 can also do it. you do it by connecting the output of timer A (pin 5) to the trigger (pn8) and threshold (pn12) of timer B. By doing that you are cross coupling the timers output (A) to the Tr & Th terminals w/c results into a flip flop action, hence the outputs go H or L. however there is one critical component value that has to be considered. the timing resistors of timer B must be 25% value more or less of the timing resistors of timer A. it ensures correct voltage ratio for changing state.

happy experiment

moz

Eddy Kurent

Joined Apr 9, 2007
I know how to gen a pulse on a ne555 but i need two square wave,
Then you should also know that the output pin 3 of a 555 timer can both sink and source current.

To see this, connect one LED and resistor between pin three and the positive rail, LED anode to rail, and another LED and resistor from pin 3 to ground, LED cathode to ground. They should blink away merrily, one off when the other is on.

The only stipulation is that since pin 3 cannot sink as much as it can source, the resistor on the positive side should be of lesser value than its counterpart.

Hope this helps.

Eddy Kurent

Joined Apr 9, 2007
Presently i'm simulating its on Proteus
No offense to you siflinginius, but I fail to see the preoccupation with simulators.

In this circuit, having but a 555, four resistors, a cap and two LEDs to worry with, one could have it on a breadboard in less than five minutes, and actually see it work!

Simulation, in my opinion, merely proves ones ability to drag and drop and draw a line with a mouse.