Help needed to complete circuit for blinking night fishing led for 100% results and cheap aquarium light diy.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
HELP NEEDED TO COMPLETE CIRCUIT FOR BLINKING NIGHT FISHING LED FOR 100% RESULTS AND CHEAP AQUARIUM LIGHT DIY, USING RECYCLED PARTS
night fishing with lure ,rig fishing etc.(Multi use)
Anyone please check my diagram : and thread description. . .
IDEA OF MY THREAD
I just drawn a fig by connecting 2 circuits to blink LED , At final when circuit switched ON and shorten 2probes by hand or it will submerged in a aquarium ,LED will glow and blink after each 1sec
1st one is just a old clock circuit for blinking LED
2nd is a LED Circuit having a non transistor a 1 k resistor, and a 3v button cell, and leaving 2 probes at end to shorten.
after shortening probes LED will glow ?
CAN I PRINT THIS AS A 1*4CM PCB?
And I need to add a Tilt switch for glow LED at the time of retrieving lure connected with the fishing line(see this video
)
with forum member's help,
or possible minimum size (currently this design have 1clock crystal, a COB IC,NPN transistor,1K Resistor,LED,3V BATTERY)
Anyone please re draw the diagram . . . OR HELP ME TO PRINT NEW PCB ON KICAD USING MINIMUM OF COMPONENTS(I MEAN USING CHIP RESISTOR INSTED OF NORMAL RESISTOR, INCLUDING )
I USED THIS LINKS FOR REFERENCE

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Blinking LEDs are available, just add a battery and a small resistor. And there are flasher circuits available as well.For the blinking LED see the Digikey catalog, for the circuits see "schematicsforfree" on the internet.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021
Blinking LEDs are available, just add a battery and a small resistor. And there are flasher circuits available as well.For the blinking LED see the Digikey catalog, for the circuits see "schematicsforfree" on the internet.
I am asking for a simple help , please verify the circuit diagram that I prepared for soldering,
Currently I have
1) normal LED
2) tiny simple Blinker circuit from old clock
3) Resistor
4) transistor
5)3v button cell
6) switch
7) 2nos extension probe for shortening (as a secondary switch to trigger LED)

Last edited:

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I am asking for a simple help , please verify the circuit diagram that I prepared for soldering,
Currently I have
1) normal LED
2) tiny simple Blinker circuit from old clock
3) Resistor
4) transistor
5)3v button cell
6) switch
7) 2nos extension probe for shortening (as a secondary switch to trigger LED)
I really don‘t think you are being intentionally difficult but imagine your request from our point of view. You have an “idea” that you don’t know how to accomplish. You have a collection of stuff that you think can be cobbled together to execute this idea. You present it as “just make me a circuit diagram and don’t try to improve anything or suggest alternatives”.

Can you see that looks exactly like you want free consulting services? This is a forum where people come to enjoy themselves, and they help each other because they are part of a community.

I am a photographer. If you came to me and said, “can you just take some photos for me, it will be easy so I don’t expect you to charge me for them”, can you imagine my response?

The “payment” here for help is simple: participation. The people who get the worst reception are those who don’t engage with the community and refuse to allow others to engage in the process of analysis, design, etc. which is the only “payment” they receive.

Your “projects” are no fun to work on, not being at all novel or interesting as you present them, nor are you paying money which, by the way, most if not all of your potential helpers aren’t interested in.

Perhaps you need to find a site like Fiverr where you can a few dollars to get your work done without being bothered by expert suggestions about improving it.

Last edited:

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I really don‘t think you are being intentionally difficult but imagine your request from our point of view. You have an “idea” that you don’t know how to accomplish. You have a collection of stuff that you think can be cobbled together to execute this idea. You present it as “just make me a circuit diagram and don’t try to improve anything or suggest alternatives”.

Can you see that looks exactly like you want free consulting services? This is a forum where people come to enjoy themselves, and they help each other because they are part of a community.

I am a photographer. If you came to me and said, “can you just take some photos for me, it will be easy so I don’t expect you to charge me for them”, can you imagine my response?

The “payment” here for help is simple: participation. The people who get the worst reception are those who don’t engage with the community and refuse to allow others to engage in the process of analysis, design, etc. which is the only “payment” they receive.

Your “projects” are no fun to work on, not being at all novel or interesting as you present them, nor are you paying money which, by the way, most if not all of your potential helpers aren’t interested in.

Perhaps you need to find a site like Fiverr where you can a few dollars to get your work done without being bothered by expert suggestions about improving it.
Certainly this is a reasonable reply to the question, but also, this is not a complex design challenge. I have already offered a website that contains several such circuits, complete with the circuit drawings, but no explanations of how they work. A more detailed description of that "flasher from an old clock" may reveal if it is usable in this application.
And one more consideration is that using artificial light for night fishing is not legal in some places.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021

I just requesting for correction in my circuit, but dear member you ga
Certainly this is a reasonable reply to the question, but also, this is not a complex design challenge. I have already offered a website that contains several such circuits, complete with the circuit drawings, but no explanations of how they work. A more detailed description of that "flasher from an old clock" may reveal if it is usable in this application.
And one more consideration is that using artificial light for night fishing is not legal in some places.
Yes more than a long paragraph advice, your words sounds more practical, can I ask doubts to complete my design.
Actually I am trying to get help for LED flashing circuit design is making into advanced small chip PCB design more than ordinary single LED PCBs available at market, Because my need is ensuring the size into very small as we can.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I have seen LEDs with an internal flasher circuit, they are the standard 5mm size package. That is about as compact as the complete circuit could be. They were sold by Digikey at one time, I have not looked at the current list of LED products for a while, so no current information.

Idea4device

Joined Feb 17, 2021

Sir, are you electronics engineer? Can you help me for this thread