Help needed in PSS®E University 32 software.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Hi all,

I need to learn PSS®E University 32 for electrical simulation result.
please tell from where and how to start some basic connection, as i have searched i don't understand what exactly to do??

thanks

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Not a single person can help me on this software, so please tell where to find help on it??
i have Google but not getting wright thing to start.!

panic mode

Joined Oct 10, 2011
i'd say for using that software, you need to talk to your teaching assistants.

however, all simulation software use same basics:
- capture schematic
- get the netlist (from schematic)
- run simulation (specify test time, type of inputs etc.)

you can't go wrong by trying LTSpice IV from Linear.
and for that, you can get help...

idea is to play around and when you go to lab to use that other software, you will have pretty good idea what is going on.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
you can't go wrong by trying LTSpice IV from Linear.
and for that, you can get help...
HI,

I have used LTSpice for simulation many times, but now i want to learn this as it is not in my courses so no one in college can teach this..

t_n_k

Joined Mar 6, 2009
According to the website, if you are a uni student you can download the PSS®E University version software "free". Presumably this would include some examples & tutorials on the software use.

sorry guys, anyone can help me to find or give direct link to download this PSS@E simulator software? Please help me

please give me direct link Download for this software?

direct link Download for this software?

Last edited by a moderator:

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
direct link Download for this software?
Patience! Repeating your request every few minutes is only going to annoy people. This is an international forum, so many members were sleeping when you posted (I was). And on the west coast of the US it was 3am. I always get up at 3am to check for new posts - NOT.

Having said that, I don't have the link. Perhaps a little searching with the information in this thread will help you.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
HI,

I have used LTSpice for simulation many times, but now i want to learn this as it is not in my courses so no one in college can teach this..
First you say that you NEED it and now you say that it isn't even used in your courses and you just WANT to learn it.

The someone points out that you can download it for free and that it probably has examples and tutorials, but you respond that you already knew about the link but don't want to put in any effort to learn it on your own but would rather someone hold your hand and teach it to you. Do they need to wipe your nose, too?

Obviously some things around here haven't changed -- we can always count on the way certain people will refuse to do anything on their own.