help me | pic16f877a & motors & sharp GP2Y0D02YK0F sensor

ramiro2016

Joined Jun 6, 2012

help me | pic16f877a & motors & sharp GP2Y0D02YK0F sensor

hi guys , can someone help me to build an robots circuit schema with this components pic16f877a + motors + sharp GP2Y0D02YK0F distance sensor + H bridge (L293D) + camera . And any thing we need

kingArgon

Joined Mar 20, 2011
find the data sheets and application notes for your components for starters. Next you need to learn how to read/write clocked data using a microcontroller which is really not that hard(wait for cts pin, wait for clock pin to go high/low, read data pin). this is just a very simple example and may need to be altered depending on what your timing charts say.

check out hackchina.com(codeforge.com) and you might find something you can use there.

Also please check out my tutorial on getting started with the PIC 16f877a!
http://youtu.be/qGv5FbpF1-U

kingArgon

Joined Mar 20, 2011
use a solderless breadboard to connect everything together. If the piece doesnt fit on the solderless breadboard than solder some wires to the leads of the device(be careful, soldering iron should make contact with leads no more than 4 seconds or you could burn device up!) and plug into the solderless breadboard. Or you can make your own circuit boards which is really easy too assuming you have a laser printer.

i hope i answered your question correctly.

ramiro2016

Joined Jun 6, 2012

thank you kingArgon for your helpful answer
thank you absf
for your help, really nice project :)
and i wanna build it , if i need a help i'll tell you bro

-------------------------------------------
>>>>>>> sorry for my bad lang <<<<<<<<<
-------------------------------------------