Help me on Express PCB

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
what is the error (I can see a few, not sure which one you are referring to)? and what are you trying to do with it??

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
there is an error in my Circuit. but I am unable to correct it. please help me. on my mail pankajjsdm@gmail.com
All questions should be dealt with on the forum, not through email. This way, other people can benefit from the answers presented. Otherwise, what's the point of the forum?

I've never had luck with ExpressSCH, except for really basic circuits. I have found Eagle to be much better at pointing out problems and helping you fix them. What does the error say?

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I found 2 errors using the netlist check. First is the transistor from the library does not have pin numbers. You have to ungroup it as a component, add numbers, group it again to add those.

The other error is a wire on the relay hanging. As it is unclear where this ware was intended to go no fix can be offered.

I find ExpressPCB schematic editor to be a very useful tool for any scale of work. It gets work accomplished faster then any other tool I know of. It's only limitation is the proprietary nature of the netlist it produces.