"HELP ME" design small transformer using FEMM ...URGENT!!

borland

Joined Mar 20, 2010
hello..i'm new here...
my project title is design a small transformer (single phase) using FEMM...but i don't have much experience in transformer..

i've to compare the result between theoretical predictions with the FEMM software...and i also need the block of transformer with the measurement...

i hope ur guys can help me to solve this problem...thank you...

borland

Joined Mar 20, 2010
thanks for ur info...
i already download from the website before this. but there is some information i dont understand.
for example:-
1) the dimension of the transformer. in my research there is a calculation to get a dimension of transformer. but in the document, it did not show the detail about the dimension.
2) the material use in the transformer. there must be something make the author choose some of the material.
3) i also dont know how the author get value of the current and no of turn in primary and secondary winding.

i have try my own to do exact like the document and i did not get the same result as the author. maybe i make some mistake.

my main purpose to do this project is to verify the theoretical predictions by means of finite element analysis with the FEMM software.

i hope u can help me. thanks...

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
There are several types of transformer. You may not be getting any suggestions because you haven't said anything about the kind of transformer you are trying to design.