help!!Its urgent!!

waseemtariq

Joined Dec 18, 2010
Hello,
My teacher has asked me to suugest 10 topics for project of digital logic circuits that does not use microcontroller....Plz help me i have with two days only..
I will be very thankful to u...
and one more question can i make a binary calculator without using microcontroller if yes, then hoe..

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
TTL Cookbook and the CMOS Cookbook are excellent references, but I don't think amazon can get them to you by Monday.

You can also search this forum for keywords such as 7404, 7400, etc to find plenty of circuits.

tyblu

Joined Nov 29, 2010
You can implement any logic circuit with discrete components (any one or combination of several of the following: gates, transistors, op amps, diodes, ... probably more, but that's all I can think of). A logic circuit can implement any simple task. Try to think of 10 simple things to do. If you cannot, I suggest Spoony Russian Roulette: press big red button, flip-flop debouncing, 555 advances linear feedback shift register for certain amount of time, output goes into hardware parity check which then either fires or does not launch a spoon (solenoid driver cct.) into the user's eyeball. A+!