Help in electronic device

Joined Nov 30, 2010
The first one looks right, except in the real world, Ig is going to be picoamps, so the voltage across Rg is pretty much unmeasurable.
The second one either has the plus and minus signs wrong or you're using the labels on the drawing to do things differently from how I'd do it.

full

Joined May 3, 2014
The first one looks right, except in the real world, Ig is going to be picoamps, so the voltage across Rg is pretty much unmeasurable.
The second one either has the plus and minus signs wrong or you're using the labels on the drawing to do things differently from how I'd do it.

Last edited:

full

Joined May 3, 2014
the Vdd I should change to => -Vdd+ same this?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Sorry about the delay. I had to sleep last night and go to a doctor this morning.
Still, I usually don't do Homework problems because my education is too old to relate to what is being taught now. I don't know about Vth so you're going to have to wait until somebody else contributes.

Now, I have to go to my real job.

full

Joined May 3, 2014
Sorry about the delay. I had to sleep last night and go to a doctor this morning.
Still, I usually don't do Homework problems because my education is too old to relate to what is being taught now. I don't know about Vth so you're going to have to wait until somebody else contributes.

Now, I have to go to my real job.
ok, thanks a lot ,sir